Another PC hater died

Status
Not open for further replies.
If being deliberately obtuse is how you want to respond to a very simple question, I guess I can't stop you.

Is there a permitted measure of time to constitute a "moment" where his comments would have been acceptable to you? A day, a week, year? What arbitrary number would you assign to it?

Wisdom, Wisdom, Wisdom you ought to know better man… :lol:

Is there a permitted measure of time to constitute a "moment" where his comments would have been acceptable to you? A day, a week, year? What arbitrary number would you assign to it?

Why would you think it's not acceptable to me? Are you even listening?

I'm saying it's tasteless, not unacceptable. I value honesty above most things.

As for when it stops being tasteless? I don't think there's a number we can use, so you'll have to feel your way forward.

That said, I don't think pissing on a grave is ever going to be not tasteless. I don't really go in for hatred - as I find it destructive to all involved. I find that hate towards an individual is about ignorance of the individual - and can never be a smart disposition.

Oh, and since you're playing the obtuse forum-guy, I guess I should add that, sure, there's probably some kind of scenario where pissing on a grave can be considered in good taste.

If someone held a gun to the head of your mother and said she would be killed if you didn't piss on a grave, for instance.

I trust that example is enough, and I can be spared another pointless and pedantic retort.

Is it difficult to wait until after the moment has passed?

I was simply asking for a qualitative explanation of your question. If you feel my posts are pointless or pedantic, feel free not to reply.

And I do believe joxer said spit, not piss. Which in my estimation, although both require bodily fluids, one is slightly less tasteful than the other.

I was simply asking for a qualitative explanation of your question. If you feel my posts are pointless or pedantic, feel free not to reply.

I stop replying once I stop seeing the point. Sometimes, replying to a pointless question can have a point.

And I do believe joxer said spit, not piss. Which in my estimation, although both require bodily fluids, one is slightly less tasteful than the other.

Yes ... it was me who referenced pissing when I tried to derail the thread into a discussion of Postal 2. But no one joined me :(

Yes … it was me who referenced pissing when I tried to derail the thread into a discussion of Postal 2. But no one joined me :(
Cross topic bane...fail! ;)

You have two options. Wait till staff bans me for being… "lawful evil"?
Or just put me on your ignorelist.

Nah. Don't think they will ban you. And I certainly won't ignore you. You have made your statement(s) and I have made mine. So it's ok.

pibbur who thinks the joxer does make weird posts, but quite ofte his writings are interesting. Wouldn't miss those.

I was always baffled that they had tied Mario to this platform alone - but in fact, tying him to this platform is THE buy argument ! You just can't have Mrio anywhere else !

I was irritated that they didn't even get a Mario PC "teaser" for the rest of the world out there ...

But on the other hand : Consoles are ruling everywhere except in Germany ...

Op is arcane. Could not figure out if the guy was a personal acquaintance or a public face. Naming people would help.

Could start a trend though: rejoicing over video game industry public face deaths.
Might even launch a graveyard sub section to allow people to express their happiness, celebrate anniversary dates etc

That way, if that is not done elsewhere already, anytime another site adopts the trend, it could be said in all earness that the other site has watcherified. Which would lend weight to the idea that this site could influence other sites' members in their behaviour.

I dont see the big deal as a pc hater. He is the manager of a business he aims for maximum profitability.

OKay, this has gone on long enough. Very bad taste indeed.
Thank you all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom