General News - RPG Dream Team

HiddenX

The Elder Spy
Staff Member
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
PC Gamer has listed some of the best party members in RPGs:

The RPG dream team

The definitive list of the best squad mates around.

We love squad RPGs here at PC Gamer. We never shut up about them. We argue endlessly about who the best Mass Effect and Dragon Age companions are. We defend our positions vigorously in the great Ashley vs. Kaiden debate. After hundreds of hours of adventure, great game companions leave a strong impression.

So we started thinking about what makes a great RPG party. You need a variety of roles. You need a variety of moral perspectives. You need top banter. You can’t just throw a bunch of fan favourites together because you end up with a horde of witty rogues yammering over one another.

After some debate we’ve put together this list. Some of the choices are a bit left field, but it’s a collection of heroes from a variety of games that would be great fun in an RPG together. Let us know your own dream teams in the comments.

[...]
More information.

Not a bad list, half of those would be in my favourite lineup too. Morte, Rhin, HK and Minsc are great choices. And this reminded me I really need to give Anachronox a new try.

Last edited:
That is a surprisingly good list. I was planning to pop some meatbags if HK wasn't there, fortunately for all that subroutine didn't initiate.

1. No Garrus, no Liara.
2. No Diego, Gorn, Milten nor Lester.
4. No dogmeat but some irrelvevant pet instead.
5. Speaking of that, no Vic nor Cassidy.
6. No torment me to death doorblockage Lydia?!

The list is a joke. Then again, a better list can't be expected from that site.

Korgan in the front, Tomi Undergallows for subterfuge, Sharwyn for morale ( man, that voice), Deekin ( SoA version), he's useless but adorable, D-Dog, simply awesome, but if you had to pick only one, best bro can only be:

Big…Bo!

2151909-bigbo.jpg

1. No Garrus, no Liara.
2. No Diego, Gorn, Milten nor Lester.
4. No dogmeat but some irrelvevant pet instead.
5. Speaking of that, no Vic nor Cassidy.
6. No torment me to death doorblockage Lydia?!

The list is a joke. Then again, a better list can't be expected from that site.

Dude you have some bad taste! That is a list of some crappy no-name obscure squadmates - Me 1 Liara excepted.

Back
Top Bottom