RPGWatch Turns 10 - Key Giveaway

Well hrms... (Happy B-day I guess even though Im a bit late in wishing it :p)

I guess both Wartile and Factorio have me curious =)

Happy anniversary, and thanks for the giveaway!
I am interested in: Heroes of the Monkey Tavern, Bloodgate, Smile Game Builder, Trulon: The Shadow Engine, Dungeon Rushers, and Mystery Castle.

Happy Anniversary to the best site for RPG news !!! I have been using this site as long as a can remember and it seems like more than 10 years :)

I would like a copy of Hereos Of Monkey Tavern if I win please. I grew up on Eye of Beholder and Bards Tales games.
If I cant get that one then maybe Wartile.

Cool contest, thanks for the years of good newsbits you'be brought. I've enjoyed the thoughtful (and sometimes inane) conversations and the wide variety of colorful personalities. I will toss my name in for Factorio!

Happy birthday, Ï was visiting this site daily for years before registering allways finding something interesting to read here :) Wartile certainly looks promising

Happy Birthday RPGWatch! Long time lurker here, but a regular visitor nonetheless. No preference in game, I'm just happy to be part of the community.

Thanks for the giveaway!

MY picks:

1. Halcyon 6: Starbase Commander

2. Factorio

As I´ve been mostly lurking since the start I would like to enter into the sweepstakes
If I should win which I seldom do I would prefer if it was a turn-based game

I discovered the dot just a few months before you all left since I had my first proper desk job and worked with a computer all the time with a lot of free time

Happy birthday rpgwatch!

(I don't need any of the keys, just want to join the party :biggrin: )

And here I am, thinking that all these unknown registered names were people who once visited this place but then left....

Hey great to see so many of you are still around!

Hope to see you all, many more, and myself :), in ten years from now!

O, and again: happy birthday. (Not interested in any key, thanks.)
Keep up the good work, RPGW-team, reviewers, commentators and forum posters.

And here I am, thinking that all these unknown registered names were people who once visited this place but then left….

Yep - they turn up faster than the neighbourhood cats when you put down a bowl of sardines and rattle the dish. :biggrin:

A bit late to the party, but happy birthday!

And if it's not too late, Factorio looks fun.

Hey, happy birthday! I hope this site will continue to keep it's style and quality for the decade to come!

I'd like a chance to win Wartile. Backed it, but it was cancelled.

Back
Top Bottom