Skyrim - Skyrim Meets Bloodborne

Silver

Spaceman
Staff Member
@GameRant Skyrim has a new Bloodborne mod called Project Glenmoril.

While many would argue that The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim is already chock full of plenty mystical and magical gameplay moments from its base game to its DLC, the Japanese modder Vicn has decided that it needs to have even more and could even stand to learn some tricks from the PlayStation 4 exclusive Bloodborne in the process. In order to make this happen, the incredibly talented modder has decided to to transport Yharnam to Tamriel with quests, weapons, and armor sets inspired by From Software's 2015 action-RPG in an expansive mod called Project Glenmoril.

As seen below in the trailer for Project Glenmoril, The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim fans will be able to utilize such familiar weapons as Bloodborne‘s Hunter Blunderbuss, its Saw Cleaver, the mace-like Tonitrus, and more. Not to mention, the action-RPG's Crowfeather gear, Yharnum Hunter armor set, Gehrman's Hunter garb, and more can be worn as apparel while traveling around Bethesda's fantasy role-playing game.

[...]
More information.

Now I remember why I only played Skyrim once. Combat is awful.

Give me Bloodborne any day.

I so need a PS4 so I can play Bloodborne one day.... :(

I so need a PS4 so I can play Bloodborne one day…. :(

Yes, you do. Platinumed it in 330 hours, good times.:)

As for the mod. the models look pretty poor to me and since you can't bring the bloodborne combat too, it's pointless, imo.

Back
Top Bottom