Following your dream/passion

My passion would be writing, but I don't have the time. Instead I do a little freelance editing/proofreading for KU authors. It satisfies the itch for the most part. There was a time when a few folks here (well probably RPGDot) thought I was Scorpia, back in the CGW days. LoL :D

My passion would be writing, but I don't have the time. Instead I do a little freelance editing/proofreading for KU authors. It satisfies the itch for the most part. There was a time when a few folks here (well probably RPGDot) thought I was Scorpia, back in the CGW days. LoL :D

I remember Scorpia. Not only from CGW, but also from when she managed the old GEnie RPG forums. She has an entry on Wikipedia, I guess no one has heard from her since 2009.

Attachments

• Flower bouquet11.jpg
    Flower bouquet11.jpg
    150 KB · Views: 39
  • Flower bouquet9.jpg
    Flower bouquet9.jpg
    129.2 KB · Views: 38
  • Flower bouquet10.jpg
    Flower bouquet10.jpg
    125.8 KB · Views: 38
Beautiful, purple! It gives me a sunny feeling. Very appropriate, I mean when you see that bouquet you think: spring time! :) Although it is autumn where you live, right?
Well, spring, summer, autumn, anything but the gloom and darkness of winter.

Thanks, Eye! :) Yes, it is autumn here, which is why you need more pop of colours for the gloomy cold season ;) I *hate* the cold and the fact it doesn't even snow in Aus depresses me even further (yes, snow = very cold weather but I love the soft white snowy landscape!)

Hold fast to dreams,
For if dreams die,
Life be a broken bird that cannae fly

K.B

Back
Top Bottom