RPGWatch - Game of the Year Awards 2016 - The Winners

Too bad it's not a phone MMO with a season pass and infinite respawning bears :biggrin: .

Even that would be more fun that driving idiocy brainwashing simulator.

Thanks so much for Sanctuary RPG: Black Edition, RPGWatch! Unfortunately, between Elite: Dangerous, XCom 2 Long War 2, and the upcoming Torment game-- I just won't be able to play this anytime soon…

I don't want to waste the code, so please throw it back in the hat for the next lucky fan!

Thanks again

Thanks so much for Sanctuary RPG: Black Edition, RPGWatch! Unfortunately, between Elite: Dangerous, XCom 2 Long War 2, and the upcoming Torment game-- I just won't be able to play this anytime soon…

I don't want to waste the code, so please throw it back in the hat for the next lucky fan!

Thanks again

Great roguelike RPG, that one. Something different for sure. :)

I'm not throwing anything back in any hat. As mentioned in the original post. If you don't want it you can get rid of it in an other way than giving it back :)

What? I won something?! Totally unheard of! And thanks. :)

I know exactly how this feels, very rarely win from such events too. :)

So thank you very much for the prize, RPGWatch, will do my best to enjoy the game!

Thanks! I'm looking forward to playing Oxenfree! I had not heard about it (or forgot that I had heard about it - getting older sucks). Did a little reading and it looks like a great game!

Thanks again!!

Here are the winners and the game they have won:
Sang-Froid: Tales of Werewolves

For anyone who was interested in Sang-Froid, just a heads-up that as of the start of February the developers have made it free (forever, apparently) on Steam in celebration of the release of their next game.

Back
Top Bottom