Pricewatch!

The Shadowrun trilogy is free now on GoG - can not recommend enough!

This is your chance Joxer - trust me, you will like at least Dragonfall (its NOT a phonegame!)

Seriously, if you enjoy turn based combat, a decent story and don't already have the Shadowrun series, you should really grab this. And well spotted, Spoonfull!!~

Dragonfall was really good. For some reason I never tried the others. I just grabbed the trilogy!

The Shadowrun trilogy is free now on GoG - can not recommend enough!

This is your chance Joxer - trust me, you will like at least Dragonfall (its NOT a phonegame!)
Sorry, but not gonna happen.

You have noticed that for a long time now I'm not as active a before.
A certain thing happened that caused me such an emotional pain I still haven't recovered from it.
It hit me so hard I don't enjoy trying new stuff as much as I did before, even for sakes of trolling later or checking if I was maybe wrong about something initially.
Thanks for the suggestion nevertheless.
Any freebie is always nice to see.

Before anyone jumps to conclusions or questions - I'm okay but will remain less active and let's not dwell further on the subject.

Is there a way to filter games in steam for language ?
I know that GOG allows that.

Thank you !

Control is 60% off ($16 USD) this week on Steam. I've been having quite a bit of fun with it, though I don't care much for most of the boss battles.

Control is 60% off ($16 USD) this week on Steam. I've been having quite a bit of fun with it, though I don't care much for most of the boss battles.

You could have got it for free on Epic a couple weeks ago. ;)

I gave it a try, but it wasn't for me.

It's weird.. I loved Max Payne 1 & 2, but I haven't been able to get into any of Remedy's games since.

Back
Top Bottom