Hero-U - Shane Plays Interviews the Coles

Silver

Spaceman
Staff Member
Shane Plays has interviewed the Coles of Hero-U and also talked to Matt Barton about his new book.

Longtime husband and wife game dev team Corey & Lori Cole (of Quest for Glory fame) join to talk their newly released adventure RPG game Hero-U: Rogue to Redemption! Special guest: Matt Barton of Matt Chat! p.s. Matt may have a surprise announcement.
More information.

I hope they sell 1 million copies. I really like the Coles. They sacrificed a lot to make this game. I hope it pays off big time.

I absolutely agree, I believe both the developers and the game itself deserves success.

I wish it would get more attention. So far, I have only seen 3 reviews for the game. It is good to see that they are all gave it a well earned 8/10, though.

I do believe Hero-U has the potential to become something of a sleeper hit. It is a unique and unusual game, which is not competing with anything else or riding any particular trend. It is also really good, and hopefully, more people will become aware of it over time.

Yeah, well, just look at the NOT intensely growing review numbers on Steam: that gives me the heebie-jeebies!!

People nowadays seem to play mostly junk games, at least going by the trends of some of the younger folks that I observe. This, obviously, would not cater to those folks in the slightest.

Back
Top Bottom