The Iron Oath - Final Hours on Kickstarter

HiddenX

The Elder Spy
Staff Member
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
Five hours remain to get some stretch goals for The Iron Oath:

$85K stretch goal achieved and 12 hours to go!

We didn't expect our momentum to carry over into today but you guys made it happen and we've unlocked the next stretch goal! Multiple skins, hairstyles, helmets and races(+racial traits) will be added into the game! This was a pretty popular goal among you all, so there should be some happy backers out there :) Let's take a look at the updated stretch goal chart and see what's next!

[...]
More information.

Looks like the best turn based RPG so far! inXile's W2 and Torment-to-play were botched creations.

Obsidians Pillars and Tranny were not even turn based, but skillesly botched.

Looks like the best turn based RPG so far! inXile's W2 and Torment-to-play were botched creations.

I don't think this qualifies as RPG. This is more like a fantasy Xcom.

It seems like a lot of money but that's a year's salary for around 1.5 people. I hope this is a budget title or they get other funding.

We need a thumb down option for posts :)

This look ok but is hardly an RPG. Maybe that's the problem you don't like RPGs :)

Looks like a wrap. US$94,524. They're promising a lot of additional content for that price. Hopefully they can deliver. :)

It seems like a lot of money but that's a year's salary for around 1.5 people. I hope this is a budget title or they get other funding.

I originally backed this, then cancelled. I'm afraid the game is to ambitious for this small team. All the classes and cities they are promising make me nervous. Hopefully I'm wrong.

Back
Top Bottom