Depth of Extinction - Released

HiddenX

The Elder Spy
Staff Member
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
The Sci-Fi RPG Depth of Extinction has been released:

Depth of Extinction

In a world rife with violence, rumors of killer machines have spread far and wide. As a number of factions emerge – violently vying for power – you become the sole defender of humanity’s last standing government. Only you can create the ultimate squad and save humanity!

Explore an emergent storyline filled with random encounters and turn-based tactical battles as you traverse an underwater world. With just yourself and your soldiers facing an unknown enemy, gear up and prepare to engage in combat at any any given moment – uncovering the deep storyline one battle at a time. Choose from 10 different classes, each with their own unique skill set, and give your soldiers a choice of more than 150 different weapons and armor to strike back at the enemy.

A word of warning, though: Depth of Extinction is not forgiving – and death is permanent.

Gather your troops and take part in intense turn-based tactical battles on humankind’s last stand against the unknown!

GAME FEATURES

• Emergent storyline on randomly generated maps with random encounters
  • Unlock 8 unique character classes
  • Outfit your team with 115 different weapons, armor, and items
  • Fight 25 unique enemies from 5 factions
  • Perma-Death
More information.

Could be interesting. But which is it, 10 classes or 8?

Yep, same here. Busy with Bards Tale and then probably Achtung! Cthulhu.

I want to play this game, but...might take a while.

picked this up.. with bardstale 4.. POE2.. This ... Underworld Asc, and so many other rpgs in my library I will have plenty to play.

Classes

Could be interesting. But which is it, 10 classes or 8?

We actually have 11 classes total but had to pull 3 out from being unlockable in the last few months for balancing purposes. They will be in content updates.

So you start with 6 and can unlock 2 more currently. We will probably bring in the other classes one at a time in future updates.

Hrm, not feeling to bad than, that I can't play it yet. Besides of having the game already wishlisted, I also "followed" the game now to get any updates about when the game is considered being fully completed. As I only play any game once, I don't profit from any post release updates otherwise.

Back
Top Bottom