SP: The Fractured but Whole - DLC available

Myrthos

Cave Canem
Administrator
From Dusk Till Casa Bonita is available since yesterday as DLC for South Parc: The Fractured but Whole.

Mysterion’s sister is in trouble. She’s fallen in with the Vamp Kids of South Park and they’re threatening to turn her into one of them. As part of a ritualistic celebration, the brood of vampires has descended on Cartman’s favorite restaurant, Casa Bonita.

AN ALL-NEW STORY – Explore new areas and fight new enemies in another authentic adventure from Trey Parker and Matt Stone.

A NEW BUDDY – Who better to fight the Vamp Kids than a Goth? Enlist the help of Henrietta Biggle and use her occult powers.

A NEW CLASS – Turn to darkness to fight darkness. Use the new Netherborn class with three new powers and a new ultimate.

More information.

It's on sale right now through the Ubisoft/Uplay store (the game itself, no clue about the DLC). Not sure where you are located but the US price is $24 and if you have 100 Uplay points you can get a 20% off coupon (for everything in your next order, not counting pre-orders) which drops the price down to $19.20.

I haven't played it so I'm not saying to run and buy it at this price. I loved the first one and would've bought at this price but they've got alot of other stuff on sale. I ended up getting AC:Origins for about $29 and Watch Dogs 2 for about $16 in this sale. That's after the 20% off coupon, I don't think most of the sale is worth it without that extra 20%.

Last edited:
I loved the game, but I never buy DLCs for RPGs (after I finish them, they're done).

It was ok, but not as good as the first one. For me it didn't have any standout moments like the trip to Canada or the gnomes in the first one, which I thought were genius. I don't think I'll be picking up the DLC.

What Pongo said. SP:TFBW was competent, and I enjoyed playing it, but it didn't leave a mark behind once I was done. The first game had memorable moments, the second was just kind of there. I'm not sorry I played it, but I'm done with it now and have no intention of going back.

I did play the first game as I was able to do so on Steam, and didn't have to use the Ubijunk platform. I want to say that was maybe four years ago, in the spring or so. It was decent and reminded me of quite a number of jrpg's, and from me that's a compliment.

The current game is, as I understand, only playable on the Ubisoft application. Hence, neither exist for me.

I loved the game, but I never buy DLCs for RPGs (after I finish them, they're done).

Gothic2 expansion (unless you played the complete version), ME3 Citadel, both TW3 expansions… Man, I agree, many DLC are scams and noone should buy them, but some are musthaves/mustplays.

Gothic2 expansion (unless you played the complete version), ME3 Citadel, both TW3 expansions… Man, I agree, many DLC are scams and noone should buy them, but some are musthaves/mustplays.

Never played Gothic 2, ME3 finished with the crappy ending and that was the ending for me, didn't feel like buying a DLC for 'the proper ending'. Never played The Witcher 3 (or 2).

Wow man, if you've never played gothic the second and enjoy fantasy settings at all, you should really give it a try. I promise that, at the very least, you will certainly get your moneys' worth. At the other end of the scale, you may find yourself playing one of the greatest video games of all time.

Never played Gothic 2, ME3 finished with the crappy ending and that was the ending for me, didn't feel like buying a DLC for 'the proper ending'. Never played The Witcher 3 (or 2).

No G2 = your loss, ME3's real ending is Citadel DLC, TW3 should be played with hairworks turned on. :p

Wolfing, if you actually managed to stomach mass effect three longer than I did (which was twenty minutes), then do yourself a huge favour and try either Gothic the second or Witcher the third, either of those will wash the nasty taste of mass junk right out of your mouth!!

Nah it's ok, I don't care much for exploration/flower picker/roller-dodger games. I tried Gothic 1 and abandoned it, and I think I may have tried Gothic 2 once many years ago so not sure.

Back
Top Bottom