Where are the old-timers now ?

Pladio

Guardian of Nonsense
Staff Member
Original Sin Donor
I've started noticing some of our old-timers have not really posted (or at least not in the posts I lurk) for quite a while.

The politics debate used to be heavily European-influenced with PJ and Zaleukos ponding at dte and bn ... Now the former are mostly gone.

Talking about the games, I haven't seen HiddenX for a while.

In the off-topic section CM used to be very prominent in the daily smile especially and now I haven't seen her for a while. Bart is here once in a while, but not close to as often as he used to. Magerette still posts there once in a while too.

Khaz had a great RP thread going a long time ago with Bart, a few others and I....

I'm probably forgetting tons of you.

Now I'm stuck with Jaz, Corwin, pibbur, Ubereil, GG... I think it's a miracle I haven't gone mad yet. O_OO_O:bigcry::bigcry::bigcry:

I'm not THAT self-important ;)

But I'm taking the blame pro-actively - just in case!

...Now I'm stuck with Jaz, Corwin, pibbur, Ubereil, GG… I think it's a miracle I haven't gone mad yet. O_OO_O:bigcry::bigcry::bigcry:

If it makes you feel better, I can of course leave.

Says pibbur who is always eager to please.

the politics debate used to be heavily european-influenced with pj and zaleukos ponding at dte and bn … now the former are mostly gone.

victory is ours!!!!!
:D

@Pibbur, if you left we would need someone to take over the "Today is…" thread! Who in the world would be crazy enough to want to do that ? o_O

You've got a point. A silly one, but a point. :)

I am still here, reading mostly. Posting takes time and RL has been getting in my way the last several months. :(

I have been here for ages and have seen the names change over time. That is the way of things for a lot of people. They get busy, loose interest in gaming to various degrees, finish school, start school, have kids, the list is endless.

Nice to know someone notices my attempts at keeping the world laughing however. ;)

I'm still there, too.
But not that much anymore. ;)
(Did I hear sighs of relief out there ??? ;) :lol: )

I still lurk the fora, but I hardly even bother to dip into the PR section. Kinda tired of beating dead horses:p

We've run clean out of horses over there, Zaleukos. We've moved on to beating (brain-)dead donkeys, as it were. Much more entertaining.

I think PJ and mags are the only ones on the original list that are truly gone. Maybe Khaz. The rest I've seen, recently even.

I think PJ and Mags still lurk a little, but rarely post (pity). Most drop in from time to time.

Back
Top Bottom