ICY - Let's Play Video

HiddenX

The Elder Spy
Staff Member
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
Colonel RPG has started a let's play series for the upcoming game ICY:

ICY is a narrative-driven post-apocalyptic survival RPG set in a new Ice Age where your life and the lives of your followers hang on every decision you make. Create your own character using a detailed stats system that influences your abilities to hunt, travel, scavenge, communicate and lead then begin a journey of survival across the white wasteland.

It is up to you to take on the responsibilities and lead your new-found nomad family in their fight for survival. Do not take your role lightly for each decision you make, each word you speak, ripples through the lives of your community.

You and your group are not alone in this frozen world. In addition to the elements and wild life you encounter there will be loners and bands of miscreants to deal with. Decide well on who to trust and how to react or the snow covered landscape will become your icy tomb.
ICY Release Date: July 27

More information.

Can't wait to play this. And it's the very first time I'll play an old-school RPG made by fellow italians!

I hope they'll somehow manage to make Zaharia sooner or later - so incredibly disappointing it didn't get funded.

The beginning a bit on rails but I'm hoping the choices and consequences will kick in right from episode 3 (goes up today).

What about the quests: multiple outcomes? Stat and skill checks? C&C?

This game looks really cool. Unique. Will probably pick it up someday when I have time to play it.

Wait is this released yet?

Edit: Doh I need to learn to read. Release date mentioned in original post.

Seems good, lets see. But there is no combat right? I hope it has some, that is an important part for me in a game.

I hope they'll somehow manage to make Zaharia sooner or later - so incredibly disappointing it didn't get funded.
Ah, now I remember why I've backed this. :)

On sale for $10 USD on Steam until Aug. 3. Some early complaints of bugginess there. Would be interested to hear what the Watch thinks.

Back
Top Bottom