RPGWatch - Key Giveaway

I've been wanting to get ADOM or Fall of the Dungeon Guardians.

Merry X-mas RPGWatch.

Happy Yuletide all you Watchers. Would love to have a look at any of the games on offer, but with my backlog being as it is, I'd rather let someone have a go who will get to actually play them!

Merry christmas guys, I hope your getting some good gaming in. I just finished D:OS enhanced edition on tactical mode. One of the finest games I have ever played and I need to find a place for it in my top 10.

I already have This Book Is A Dungeon, Legends of Dawn Reborn and
Swords and Sorcery - Underworld Definitive Edition...
but would be interested in any other key especially The Dwarf Run. Merry Xmas.

This is great! Thank you RPG Watch!
Looking for my silver horse shoe with +2 to Luck :)

Happy holidays y'all. I would love legends of dawn reborn as it certainly had a lot of bad press on release and would hope that it was not as bad as it seemed, via the forums, on release. If there is a second chance-heroes of legionwood would be nifty!

Pladio is offering an extra key to the giveaway, which is for Clandestine.

bad luck i'm just new member here , thanks tho.

These giveaways happen fairly frequently. If you participate in the forums, you'll have the required posts in no time.

I have to say, that was an awful lot of fun researching all those. Barely any of them are even approaching RPGs, but some look hilariously entertaining nonetheless. The only one I'm writing in for is Ancient Domains of Mystery, please don't waste any other keys on me and if I don't get that one I'm honestly not interested in any of the others at this point in time.

Nope, something for 2016 :)

Back
Top Bottom