RPGWatch Turns 10 - Second Key Giveaway

If anyone wants to donate keys, send me a PM. There will be one other game raffle after this one. Then we have some physical goodies to give away and we close with a game raffle for a single game (of which there are a limited amount of copies).

Hope my PMs were sent. They're not showing in my "sent items" folder. Sent you three of them, Mythos.

EDIT: Make that 7. Found some deals on games I think are, while far from perfect, underrated.

Last edited:
Happy birthday folks! :) May you last many times these 10!

As for the raffle - I'm going to try only for Tyranny and Waste Walkers, in that order.

Not breaking any new grounds here, but put me down for Tyranny.

Am I the only one who finds this funny? A week ago, no one was hyped about Tyranny, now everyone would kill one another for it.
Even Archie though he sure would not admit it. :p

not everyone Bobo, not everyone. I still don't give a fuck :)

I want it so I can pan it :D Okay, not true. I want it because it is free :biggrin:

Count me in except for Wasteland 2, or either of the kotors. Thanks!

Thank you to all the donors and thank you to Myrthos. I hope everyone appreciates what a huge headache sorting all this out is going to be for him. And now I'll add to it. Tyranny please.

Happy birthday!

I am interested in Tyranny, if that's not available feel free to re-roll and give the prize to another.

Tyranny please - another excuse to up my post count!

Like everyone else, I would love to win a key for Tyranny! That is the only game I think I am willing to make time to play. To many good games this season! Thanks RPGWatch!

Hello Guys
I'm in for Tyranny Commander Edition, not interested in the other ones.

Regards

Once again, thanks for the key giveaways. I'm not interested in KOTOR, KOTOR 2 and Wasteland 2, as I already own them, however I'd be interested in trying out any of the other games.

Back
Top Bottom