HiddenX

The Elder Spy
Staff Member
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
Syberia 3 - the final part of the adventure series - has been released:

The devs are already working on a patch:

Update from the developers

Hello Syberia community. First of all thank you for your support and feedbacks ; both negative and positive. We are really happy to see that Syberia community is so strong. We really hope that new and ancient players will enjoy this new sequel and we would like to strengthen and improve our communication with the community. There is a lot of message and we are reading all of them and take all into account in order to provide you with updates.

We are currently working hard to deliver a patch as soon as possible that will help you to improve your game experience. Here is the list of the known issues we are working on.

• Controls: we are improving control on keyboard/mouse and compatibility with most gamepad controllers.
  • Russian and Chinese Fonts are too small
  • Voice over and sound issues:
  • Save game issue: some of you have issue loading previous save. Currently the only known tip is to start a new game and load the previous save.
  • Material compatibility.
  • Mac optimization
Thank you for your patience.
Thanks Farflame!

More information.

I really enjoyed Syberia 1 and 2, so I am quite looking forward to this game :) I have heard that it is good except for poor optimization, wonky keyboard controls, and lack of support for many gamepads. As usual, it is always best to wait a few months for a new game to be patched.

Seriously? I didn't even know this was being made. I recall Sinking Island was a bit of a failure.

Let's hope the reviews are go. I was at the end of Syberia II and couldn't finish the final puzzle.

For what it's worth, Steam user reviews are pretty disheartening.

Why is it covered here? Does it have any RPG elements?

My mother quite enjoyed the previous ones. So I will definitely keep an eye on this one, though not for myself.

Back
Top Bottom