Is it me or things have gone quiet in here?

lostforever

SasqWatch
It feels that way in the last couple of weeks… Its not that I am complaining since I seems to get more stuff done at work in the past two weeks :biggrin:

Well, at least in the P&R forum, probably because a lot of the regular posters in that section has left....

Not sure what is quiet.
Past couple of weeks we had a huge amount of entries accross the board around Brexit, 50 or more pages long new GPUs topic, Game of Thrones season finale was discussed like crazy, Euro (congrats Portugal) was also covered and several other things that are not really quiet.
If it's about lack of "catfights", I've seen one a few days back (not sure what was it about though, didn't understand a thing ;)).

Since I don't visit P&R forum regularily, can't be sure about that part.

I've become a bit more silent, yes, since I just don't have the time anymore …

I was away for a couple of weeks, and many of my natural enemies in P&R to have fled, or are in hiding.

They were washed away by the eternal rain.

It's you.
I guess it's your avatar.
That or everybody is hunting for Pokemon.

I haven't been posting very much the last couple months, just haven't found much interesting to post about.

I think one factor is there's less bickering now, which results in less posts because many threads used to be endlessly prolonged by a couple people bickering back and forth. With out that those threads now just die. So I'm not sure if less bickering is good or bad.

Yes, we have mostly friendly, intelligent people posting at the moment. We'd need to recruit some more bona fide douchebags who think they're clever if you want to get me going. :biggrin:

Yes, we have mostly friendly, intelligent people posting at the moment. We'd need to recruit some more bona fide douchebags who think they're clever if you want to get me going. :biggrin:

Only the masochist kind of douchebag would want to post if their post gets deleted and get warnings. Of which exist very few because most douchebags tend to be trolls and get their kicks from schadenfreude. :)

Only the masochist kind of douchebag would want to post if their post gets deleted and get warnings. Of which exist very few because most douchebags tend to be trolls and get their kicks from schadenfreude. :)

There are some english words a regular Brazilian guy looks at and poetically thinks: "What the fuck does that mean?"

Flabbergasted
Legerdemain
SchadenFreude - wait, this is german, ja?

(among others)

Yeah, it means "harm joy", it means to take pleasure from the pain of others to put it simply.

There are lot of news stories being posted hence many topics but none of them seems to generate much "chatter" with any passion other than a handful of threads :)

Hi, I've posted some Left-Wing material in the Politics thread for you, feel free to dismantle and question their points to your heart's content.

SchadenFreude - wait, this is german, ja?

(among others)

Yes.

Yeah, it means "harm joy", it means to take pleasure from the pain of others to put it simply.

Not only pain, but rather ... It is the laugh of the underdog, of the inferior one about the mishaps of the ones standing above him/her, too.

Hi, I've posted some Left-Wing material in the Politics thread for you, feel free to dismantle and question their points to your heart's content.

I will read it but i wont post in the politics threads anymore, I lost the heart to do it a while back. Thanks though for considering me.

Back
Top Bottom