Gloomhaven - New Content on December 22

HiddenX

The Elder Spy
Staff Member
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
The Early Access RPG Gloomhaven will get new content on December 22:

Gloomhaven - Chapter 4 Update

We wanted to make sure to get your attention before the holidays and share with you that Asmodee Digital will release the Chapter 4 update and an accompanying trailer for its acclaimed Gloomhaven tactical RPG on Tuesday, December 22. Chapter 4 adds a plethora of new content, including new Sewers and Rural Villages biomes, 7 new story missions, new enemies and more. This content is a supplement to recent major updates (Guildmaster mode, Online Co-op, new tutorial, missions & quests, etc.) added to the game since its initial Early Access launch last summer, 2019.

The Chapter 4 update brings a host of new content, including:

• Spoiler Alert - 2 iconic mercenaries with unique abilities and playstyles. We would encourage you to refer to these characters by their aliases "Eclipse" and "Phoenix" to avoid spoilers for your readers
  • 7 story missions, 4 relic missions and 7 journey missions, including ones that explore the new mercenaries' origins and motivations
  • New biomes to traverse, Sewers and Rural Villages, and a variety of new enemy types, including Black Imp, Deep Terror, Ooze and Lurker
  • A brooding new boss lurking at the bottom of the ocean
More information.

Great news, picked this up last week, adding content is what I always wish for the most when supporting EA. Don't quite know when I will get round to playing it, to many great games in my back log.

This game REALLY delivers. Played close to 200 hours now.

The devs are really really responsive to any problems. Not to imply there are a lot, but they've got a ticketing system where they respond right away, and they'll review your savegames and make sure you get to keep playing no matter what.

Q2, 2026

This is one I'll likely pick up at some point, once it's fully done baking. I like all of the various missions that it seems to have, and I assume it'll only accumulate a few more by the time I acquire it.

Back
Top Bottom