Mass Effect: Andromeda - Can't be fixed

Congrat to haters they are soon to succeed to have kill one of the rare dev of AAA RPG. I had predicted it not that long ago, here it comes, world madness.

This guy is a super saiyan level trolls? :lol:

Whats happening to Bioware is sad news. I really enjoyed many of their games but their recent work is nothing to write home about so may be its better to go out on the reasonable high than get even worse.

What you mean? Only single romance per play through? No threesomes etc? I though there was trophy for romancing more than one of your team mates?

Nope. At least all my options were shut down as soon as I took part in anything serious. Flirting can be done with a lot of different characters, but once you go too far, the others simply don't have the whole flirt option anymore.

Nope. At least all my options were shut down as soon as I took part in anything serious. Flirting can be done with a lot of different characters, but once you go too far, the others simply don't have the whole flirt option anymore.

Thats not good! Is this another example of Bioware pushing a "political agenda? :p j/k

However found this...

Supposedly you can do all 3 in one run, but you have to do it in a specific order. First you need to have a fling with PeeBee (not long term), then hook up with Keri. Neither are exclusive, so if you start a relationship with them first, then you can commit to your main relationship. If you do your main first, you'll be locked out of any other hookups.

If you want the achievement in one playthrough, flirt with everyone just refuse to commit in the end and you'll get it. Keep them all as "friends with benefits". I did.

Orgies are not an option in this game.
There is no political agenda, this is a game not an ideology and of course some things are used as selling points.

I just did the whole pod thing with PeeBee and everything else locked completely, and that's not even the "main thing" by a long shot. Ah well.

What? Then you have a bug there.
I did that "to blow off some steam" numerous times and nothing got locked. To get others locked for flirting, when PeeBee gets speechless, you tell her you want only her and commit to it.

What? Then you have a bug there.
I did that "to blow off some steam" numerous times and nothing got locked. To get others locked for flirting, when PeeBee gets speechless, you tell her you want only her and commit to it.

Weird. Could be a bug then. Both the reporter and Suvi (was going for Suvi) just shut up completely after that.

Weird. Could be a bug then. Both the reporter and Suvi (was going for Suvi) just shut up completely after that.

I know the reporter can be done even after you fully commit to Peebee, she even says something like "I made sure you-know-who is not around". Suri never gave me the option though. With the reporter you didn't miss anything though, it's just a "Ok let's do it!"/black screen/"Oh that was amazing".

Suri is available only to femRyder. At least till a modder "fixes" it. ;)

Suri is available only to femRyder. At least till a modder "fixes" it. ;)

My Ryder was female. I only had the heart option with Suvi in the beginning which I took, it would have probably continued later had I not committed to Peebee. She did come to my room for tea though (or was it coffee?).

Congrat to haters they are soon to succeed to have kill one of the rare dev of AAA RPG. I had predicted it not that long ago, here it comes, world madness.

:rolleyes: Dont be silly.

- Nobody is killing anybody.
- Bio/EAware has more studios and Montreal studio is not original creator of the series.
- I have "strange idea" that it has something to do with quality of the game and expectations of EA, right? And maybe other internal things we dont know.
- I dont think that studio producing these popular shooters/RPGs/romance sims is really "rare dev" like you suggest.
- Even if players could kill that studio they will never reach EA's own score. :biggrin:

Farflame you are quite blinded to not see the coming of Bioware shut down.

They tried how they could to stop the flow of hate up to provide to Bioware two huge budgets and open attempt to try make two Skyrim clones. They tried remove Bioware the control of forums as Bioware was unable to not have them be a strong source of toxicity.

Bioware is still a tag generating a huge flow of hate and obviously with real effects hence not even money can justify keep a toxic tag, Bioware.

Their future last attempt is try move Bioware out of RPG and they take chance to remove them from toxic flow/tagging. I have low doubts it will work. Next step is pretty obvious, when something is toxic you get rid of it. End of story, but clearly the end of story is already today.

Back
Top Bottom