StarCrawlers - Halloween Update

Silver

Spaceman
Staff Member
A new patch for StarCrawlers brings a new faction and some fixes.

yNZ43k9.jpg

A mysterious merchant has appeared with the rising of the Hallowed Mün...

Factions
GalaxyMart is now available to contact via the Wire terminal and has signed contracts to furnish several different locations with their new vending machines.
Additional vending machines are in the works for different corps.

Items
Added unique items to celebrate Halloween :D
Items that modify as the party level increases (such as grenades in Talrie's shop) now correctly scale when not on a mission.

UI
Tooltips for items now correctly position themselves regardless of UI scale / resloution.
The camera smoothing effect when using free look can now be toggled in the Options menu.
Fixed an issue with the mailbox icon not appearing when you have mail.
Events will ignore keypad / number presses while inputting a secret code.
It is no longer possible to open the ESC menu during an event.

Fixes
Fixed an issue with Mine map generation that could create a map that was impassable.

Coming Soon
More friendly faction contact events:
Fear
Dablue Yutaki
More cool stuff!
More information.

Ughhhh... i hear ya, ive been following this for a long time...
Want to try it but i dont like playing early access games. Guess mid 2017 i suppose..

I prefer developers who take 6 months more to deliver quality updates that ones who rush to call their game out of early access.

If early access is any indication, this project is The Dream as far as proper post-release support actually being a thing that happens for once on a game of this sort instead of just throwing it out there to weather the storm.

I'm really excited about this game. A friend of mine is interested in my turn-based CRPG bloggers like Stranger in Sword City but he hates, hates, hates anything fantasy - much prefers sci-fi/futuristic games. This game is making him want to play a classic turn based blobber just because of the genre.

High, high up in the mountains of the southwestern
I'm really excited about this game. A friend of mine is interested in my turn-based CRPG bloggers like Stranger in Sword City but he hates, hates, hates anything fantasy - much prefers sci-fi/futuristic games. This game is making him want to play a classic turn based blobber just because of the genre.

That's cool Gnome. Maybe you can slowly get him to try out fantasy 'crawlers in the future. :)

I don't want to diss this game or anything, but it looks very "sterile" to me. I know, futuristic setting and all, but I would have preferred a future setting that is more...I don't know...unique? Not sure if that's the word. So, while it's cool that more of these type of RPGs are being made, I'm not that interested in this specific one. :/

I won't play until this is done

Back
Top Bottom