Dead Age 2 - Announced

Silver

Spaceman
Staff Member
Dead Age 2 has been announced and is described as a unique combination of survival, management, Rogue-Like events, turn-based combat and classic role-playing game.

Dead Age 2 is a unique combination of survival, management, Rogue-Like events, turn-based combat, classic role-playing game with tons of quests and a story in which your decisions directly affect plot progression!

Features

• More complex story with no knowledge of the previous storyline necessary: If you haven't played Dead Age you will still be able to follow the diverse story of Dead Age 2 without difficulty.
  • Improved combat system (Final Fantasy X meets Darkest Dungeon): with fast-paced yet strategic battles and use of up to 24 skills
  • Faction Reputation System: Increase your standing with the three major factions to reap rewards and improve trade
  • 3D Base-Management: Assign tasks to survivors, craft items and expand you camp's capabilities for improved crafting options
  • Compact Open World: Free exploration of the world map with 80 detailed locations to search for valuable resources
  • Decisions with Consequences: Your decisions directly affect the story in a much more drastic way. Dead Age 2 has six unique possible endings
  • Rogue-Like Elements: random 3D events with permadeath! If you die, you may purchase upgrades unlocked in previous runs for your next playthrough. Choose from 3 difficulty levels
Thanks Farflame!

More information.

still have to play part one. anyone here that can tell me if it is anygood?

still have to play part one. anyone here that can tell me if it is anygood?

Played it for about a half hour and found it very clunky and tedious.

Basically you exchange blows with the enemy and wear each other down tediously.

Not terrible, but not my cup of tea.

tedious can be either addictive or boring. guess i have to try it myself

Back
Top Bottom