Van Helsing III - Released

The Van Helsing games are good, but what leaves an impression on me most is how sluggish the first two ran until endless graphical tweaks were applied. It wasn't just me, something about how the games ran just felt bizarre.

Another franchise I have yet to start despite owning on Steam :D It looks fun, though some of those attacks seem somewhat clunky.

Well, neither of the first two ever froze my PC, but III's done it twice, both times within 5 minutes of starting the game.

Started the 1st, did not like too much. Very repetitive and the story did not hold me to it. Maybe I should re-check.

I have played the first 2 through in multiplayer coop with my friends and it is a blast, though it can get a bit crazy in some of the combats. If this one is as fun as the first 2 it will bewell worth it.
The story was interesting and you can toggile respawning maps if you want to grind for loot, I did find it a bit harsh at times in single player because you can trigger too many enemies at once if you are not careful and get over run. Over all a well done ARPG series.

I finished first game and I felt it had rather bad combat and character development 2 most important things in action RPG.I didn't bother with second part and I won't bother with this one either.

Really? Released at the same time as TW3?
Sorry, this one is instantly going on my postpone list. And by the looks of my recently released titles bought, waiting desperately to be played, cya on some sale probably not before 2016.

Back
Top Bottom