I just found a thread where someone wished his "Pagan, Wiccan and Druidic" friends a happy "Yule". And nobody made fun of him.

Kill me. End it. The suffering, end it.

@ Jasede

See? You could have been stuck with one of those instead of with a charming, funny left handed sorceress with a taste for hardcore dungeon crawlers.

Count your blessings, etc.

4445-1-1324670445.jpg

3684-1-1323905449.jpg

It's for realz dude. See those people of non white skin color with machate in hand? Yeah.

I hope you are stocking up on baby meat.
Goddamn you faggot. Quit these treacherous lies about my beloved..
Meh, right, i wasn't much into dex for quite some time anyways so just quit being such a faagit.;]

Calamity of calamities!!!

'Sup, Codex?

So what can't we do here that we could have done on Mothership Codexia?

Anyway, glad to see that many of us have found their way here.

Furthermore, it is my opinion that Canada must be destroyed.

The Codex
Going down down
Dragging me down
The Codex
I can't tell you what I found

Animefags, I would ask that you consider sticking to maybe just one image per post, and keep it above-board.

Remember, even though this is our temporary home, we are still here at the behest of those who run this place. Sadly.

Edit: It's weird not having a Retardoland. There's no way to police ourselves in here. I feel trapped. I can't breathe! DU, save us… please…

Will you share your Little Chink Gnome with our new masters too, Uncle Tom?

Who's the retard adding stupid tags?

Totally agree. I also think the mod team here needs to crack down on the refugees here and slap them upside the head and make sure their lack of tack and etiquette does not spill over here. Seems already you got these ass clowns breaking all sorts of posting policy rules yet for some reason they seem to get a look the other way get out of jail free card. Must be nice. Baffles me why the site admin here caters to these people. This is a great place to have solid discussions with vastly more signal to noise. If the refugees have their way they will turn this in the opposite aka codex 2.

Apparently the only rules are against obvious aggression. Passive aggression, doom-saying and armchair moderating when you aren't a moderator are apparently all perfectly fine.

Hey, you know what? I just had a thought -- this thread is actually a lot like Noah's Ark. A really fucked up, nightmarish version of Noah's Ark. I'm sure we have two of everything (use your imagination).

40 days and 40 nights it took. Can we hold out that long? Do we have any doves we can release?

Calamity of calamities!!!

'Sup, Codex?

So what can't we do here that we could have done on Mothership Codexia?

Anyway, glad to see that many of us have found their way here.

Bring your wife, yo. Uncle Crispy Tom here wants to please our new masters.

Back
Top Bottom