Review of Mass Effect: Andromeda

I actually liked it but you have to admit it Bobo that the same amount of info could be fitted into 20 to 30 minutes?

Worth playing, yes like plenty, required playing, not like all.

Myself I suggest wait at least next patch, or perhaps even more. The no save bugs and the spawning bugs can be very tedious even if not game breaking.

So is this a game worth playing ?

Depends on your preferences :)

But your question is short and lacking in detail, so my answer will be likewise:

Yes, I think it's worth playing.

bugs can be very tedious even if not game breaking.
I can confirm this.

There is a general problem in the game caused by the lead designer's decision to use trashmob respawns in the game instead of handplaced and finite number. What happens is that respawn triggers also switch states of quests (not toggle where you could move away then back to correct a borked variable!) whereas in plenty of quests happens a quest objective despawns or simply becomes irresponsive as if the quest was already finished.
Uggh, this sounds complicated and confusing now. I'm just not sure how to explain it better.

A few main story quests can be broken by a player because of the game base design. This outdated godlike trashmobs design is there to stay, and because of it being poor, fixing all possibilities where a queststopper and sometimes gamestopper bug can occur will be pain - I'm not even sure if Bioware will be able to deal with it completely. I know I wouldn't be, but then again, I wouldn't base my game on respawns anyway.

I never thought I'll say there is a lead designer worse than Josh Sawyer. Well, there is.

So is this a game worth playing ?
Yes. Buy.

Back
Top Bottom