Another cool brain test...

Prime Junta

RPGCodex' Little BRO
...or, rather, a whole raft of them, is here:

[ http://www.testmybrain.org/?page=home ]

These are kinda hard work to take. The first especially one left me feeling like my brain was about to leak out of my ears.

I've taken three so far, two of which gave a score. So, I've learned that I'm above average in intuitive perception of numbers, average at facial recognition, and above average at reading emotions from facial expressions.

Interesting! 91st percentile on the dots test is pretty good, even if I'm quite sure it's below my performance in my age group in [TOP SECRET confidential info you get after the test but that is spelled out right under the link to the test on their page :p]. And yes it did make your head and eyes spin by the end.

The face recognition test was extremely frustrating, in it I managed to not recognize
David Beckham, Scarlett Johansson and even Stephen T. Colbert the Great!
among others. I had no idea it would be so hard with any hair or upper head to look at.

I wasn't overly astonished about my number assessing result, given that I'm pretty good at loading printers without having to count the sheets (if I need a certain number of paper with a mail header or something like that). My memory test results were rather deplorable, though, unless you count the faces tests :p.

You had a score of 79% correct on this test. Based on the results we have so far, the average person who takes this test scores 75% correct.

Your percentile score on this test was 80, meaning you scored higher than 80% of people who took this test.

Which is actually lower than I expected, but it's obviously a pretty good result. Still, lets just say the waiting time between the different test parts (it's definitely _not_ optimized for dialup) is what killed me. ;)

Back
Top Bottom