Tattoo

CelticFrost

SasqWatch
So back in 91 I got Japanese characters tattooed on my legs of the 8 virtues from Ultima 4 down both legs.

2017 I haven't gotten any others but thinking of getting the wolf medallion from the Witcher with "Evil is Evil. Lesser, greater, middling… Makes no difference. The degreee is arbitary. The definition’s blurred. If I’m to choose between one evil and another… I’d rather not choose at all."

Under it...

Not sure sort of sure thought about for sometime...just had another birthday....

That's a lot of text for a tattoo :)

Last edited:
No Torment tattoo? No comment.

That's a lot of text for a tattoo :)

This. Maybe trim it down to: "Evil is evil. Lesser, greater, middling."

Or I think I prefer just: "Lesser. Greater. Middling."

When a chick asks about your tat, you've got to have something to say. Can't spell it all out on your skin. :p

Always remember gravity is not your friend. As the tattoo joke goes "what's a turkey?" And the answer is "a butterfly tattoo 20 years later"

I'd never tattoo some current theme / culture-thing (games, music etc). If i absolutely had to get a tattoo i'd choose something classy. Overall i don't really get the whole thing with tattoos, there's something called T-shirts for this sort of thing ("hey all - i played Halo and i really liked it, look it says "HALO" in big letters on my breast!"). I get it that it's not as "cool", and not a commitment in the same way at all but…

I have 7 tats although they are all personalized ones and relate to wolves and fantasy.

My only thought is that the text is too long. Like the idea of the wolf medallion though.

I once dated a girl who had a tattoo in *very* intimate place in her body and it put me off so much so that it was the only time in my life that I failed to raise to the occasion :lol:

From that point on I hate tattoos, specially on women!

Isn't the point of any tattoo exactly to be at intimate place(s)?

AFAIK, a Tattoo used to be about making a statement.

Never understood exactly what that statement was supposed to be, though.

These days, however, it seems that not having a tattoo is more like a statement ;)

I don't have one, nor do I have any interest in getting one. I think they look good on women in some cases, but the appeal is pretty minor.

For men, they do signal some kind of "tough-guy" image - but I don't really know what that means in reality. I don't believe in tough guys - as we're all pathetically weak in the grand scheme of things.

Weak? Meh speak for yourself.
Oh, found something:
https://www.amazon.com/BioShock-Collection-PlayStation-4/dp/B01HIZF83S

For PS4, I don't have it, but I know you do. And it's complete. Yea, complete complete, includes even new Jesus Christ commentary.
• Remastered in 1080p.
• BioShock main game and all single player DLC.
• BioShock 2 main game and all single player DLC.
• BioShock Infinite main game and all single player DLC.
• Director's Commentary: Imagining BioShock, featuring Ken Levine and Shawn Robertson

I didn't get a tattoo because I didn't have time for it. But if I did, it'd be either on my butt or, well, on the other side.

I once dated a girl who had a tattoo in *very* intimate place in her body and it put me off so much so that it was the only time in my life that I failed to raise to the occasion :lol:

From that point on I hate tattoos, specially on women!

Yes, luckily enough there are men who doesn't seem to be bothered with it, or are just desperate. I guess for younger people it's more normal than for us who are over 40.

I think tattoos can serve a decent purpose on men, it automatically makes you look a bit experienced and a little "rougher". Perhaps there are men who likes women who looks like total "bad-asses". I know what i personally prefer, and each to his own.

I've seen a few Asian women with traditional tattoos done by real and very fantastic artists, that can look beautiful. But overall i do prefer the look of their undamaged skin over looking at art (no matter how beautiful it is), especially when it comes to intimacy.

Then there's the people who gets themselves tattooed for cheap by some very average "artist"(s), where they end up looking like the door in a public restroom, random scribbling done while taking a shit, and that's where it gets really sad.

Honestly, I didn't search for this. It just showed up on a random local newsportal:

I never understand why people want to have tattoos - people tend to hate moles on thier body, why add extra things that makes your skin look more messy? But then I am a conservative person and of course people are free to make the choice - the only thing I will add is make sure you are sure you won't regret it sometime down the path :p

Back
Top Bottom