Outward - Video Review

TW3 is based on historical Poland, that is why there are elves snf dwarves, which sre historically psrt of polish lore.
TW3 is based on fantasy books.
Even if it wasn't, you should have learned by now that words history and myth are not synonyms.

About historical Poland, before spamming another nonsense, do please watch these two movies:
- Rekopis znaleziony w Saragossie
- Kler
Where, I don't care. Or skip 'em and remain ignonant hollywood's drone.

Also note that in Poland some people burnt Harry Potter books recently because - magic.
I guess the religion of believing fantasy is something real appears regardless of ethnicity.

As all this is offtopic I will not answer on another silly irrational TW3 remarks.

TW3 is based on fantasy books.
Even if it wasn't, you should have by now that words history and myth are not synonyms.
Fantasy based on historical Poland. Which justifies how there are dwarves and elves, which are historically part of polish lore and no black characters as there are not historically part of Poland.

In Poland some people burnt Harry Potter books recently because - magic.
I guess the religion of believing fantasy is something real appears regardless of ethnicity.

No. Duress. They make room for polish fantasy based on historical Poland as they do not burn TW books.

I liked the look and feel of the game. Reminds me of Elex, Gothic etc.. Picked up a copy.

Back
Top Bottom