Rebel Galaxy Outlaw - First Gameplay Trailer

Silver

Spaceman
Staff Member
Nice! I spent lot of hours playing RB and this looks just as fun.

Superficial and hollow game, but it was pretty popular - so I guess this is good news.

Superb character face animation looks like as if the real Bioware crew that fled Bioware were working on this one. (OKOK, I know, the team is just two men,) still this looks INCREDIBLE!

After an absolutely amazing MustPlay™® first game - biggest MOD is mandatory! - and Ladies and Gentlemen:
THIS IS HOW YOU CREATE A FANTASTIC SALES PITCH TRAILER!!! WoooHhooOOoow!

This is going to be a huge success and EA will feel soo stupid for not letting them do that Star Wars project. Better tho, because instead of stupid childish StarPaws we will get Magnanimously Bombastic Rebel Galaxy 2!!! :D

INSTABUY!!!!!INSTABUY!!!!!INSTABUY!!!!!INSTABUY!!!!!INSTABUY!!!!!INSTABUY!!!!!

Downloaded this trailer in highest res to check out those amazing camo and custom paints, because this is how you do high quality art!

Superb character face animation looks like as if the real Bioware crew that fled Bioware were working on this one. (OKOK, I know, the team is just two men,) still this looks INCREDIBLE!

After an absolutely amazing MustPlay™® first game - biggest MOD is mandatory! - and Ladies and Gentlemen:
THIS IS HOW YOU CREATE A FANTASTIC SALES PITCH TRAILER!!! WoooHhooOOoow!

This is going to be a huge success and EA will feel soo stupid for not letting them do that Star Wars project. Better tho, because instead of stupid childish StarPaws we will get Magnanimously Bombastic Rebel Galaxy 2!!! :D

INSTABUY!!!!!INSTABUY!!!!!INSTABUY!!!!!INSTABUY!!!!!INSTABUY!!!!!INSTABUY!!!!!

Downloaded this trailer in highest res to check out those amazing camo and custom paints, because this is how you do high quality art!

You sound keen. Are you feeling alright? ;)

The music in that trailer reminded me of one of my favorite features of the game: Being able to specify a music folder to play from in different situations. I knew I was entering combat when I heard some Iron Maiden start to play. It made me feel like it was really _ME_ gallavanting through space and seeing what kind of trouble I could cause in different star systems...

So, no more broadsides, or is the cockpit-view-fighting simply an addition?

Back
Top Bottom