Achtung! Cthulhu Tactics - Gameplay Video

Silver

Spaceman
Staff Member
A new update for Achtung! Cthulhu Tactics shows off some gameplay.

Developer commentary video parachutes into view

What you see above is nine minutes of Achtung! Cthulhu Tactics, walked through by Major Tom.

If you like what you see and want to help us spread the word, we'd really appreciate it, and if you want even more A!CT, then Episode 2 of the podcast is available here and all the usual channels.

*salutes*
More information.

I like it, like it a lot, I think this will be a day one for me.

Don't like the shroud mechanism. Too artificial.

Otherwise it looks solid and I will probably play it at some point.

I actually played the first game, Achtung! Cthulu. For a mobile game, it was actually pretty good. Nothing too in depth, but it was passable turn-based combat with the supernatural in WWI's trenches.

I'm not sure that it will be a day one or even week one purchase for me, but just to explore the game and options within, I'm fairly certain I'll be picking it up at some point.

I never thought I'd see the day when we got flooded (no pun intended) with Cthulhu games to look forward to. :)

Now we've got this game to go along with Call of Cthulhu, The Sinking City, and Stygian: Reign of the Old Ones.

I actually played the first game, Achtung! Cthulu. For a mobile game, it was actually pretty good. Nothing too in depth, but it was passable turn-based combat with the supernatural in WWI's trenches.

It sounds like you're describing Call of Cthulhu: The Wasted Land. Is there another game called Achtung! Cthulu?

Nope, JDR. You're right. That's the one I'm thinking of.

Combat seems better and more interestingly done than in XCOM: EW. That luck feature is amazing! Particle effects are satisfying enough. The best feature I found is the slow-motion charge AND the enemy is overwatch shooting the same time AND the game shows the travel path of each bullet in slo-mo. Now THAT is a very attractive feature making this game for me a

!!! DAY ONE BUY !!!

Devs need to give us the option to increase UI Scale or increase the fonts just a little bit!!

Back
Top Bottom