Drakensang Treasure quest

txa1265

SasqWatch
OK, so I've gotten back to DrkSng after several days away, and have completed Moorbridge except for the treasure quest. I got the quest, and can see where the marker is, but can't figure out how to get down there. It is behind the ruined tower but there is a cliff and I can't find the way around. Any clues?

I can't describe the way perfectly, only a crude manner. Go into town and follow the stairs up to the healer lady's temple. On the way up there, you'll find a small graveyard with two paths leading down. One of these paths (the one on the right I think) leads down to a marsh ledge which you can follow to find the cave w/the treasure map.

If you can see the place, you don't have to bother figuring out the path to it yourself. Just click on the ground and let the pathfinding algorithm handle the rest.

OK, I'll have to go back ... I was on that ledge but couldn't find the path down and assumed it might be one of those 'go around another way' things ...

OK ... while I have the quest now, and have basically figured out the first part, I cannot seem to get the quest to advance ...

Then I found the location of the first part -the three soldiers graves, and the fourth one on the other side of the harpy hill. I find the fourth merc's grave quickly after the others and then click on the other text and read it ... and the quest doesn't update and I can't find anything else in the area ...

Look at the grave more carefully.

If you hate riddles, here is your next destination:

You need to find a grave with many buttons on it. It is near Rakorium on a small hill. You'll press the bottom button to get the next piece of the puzzle.

If by 'other text', you mean...

....you found the 'barely legible' portion that talks about wood long dead sitting on a throne of black rock, then you're done with the 1st part. Nothing updates in your quest log until you actually complete the first 3 parts of the riddle.

Unfortunately, this hard-to-find text on the 4th grave just isn't much help at all. As I complained about in the other thread about this riddle, there are TONS of dead trees on top of black rocks everywhere. This would have been a great riddle if they had used some kind of landmark that was more unique. This sent me off in a completely different direction than what they intended...

If by 'other text', you mean...

....you found the 'barely legible' portion that talks about wood long dead sitting on a throne of black rock, then you're done with the 1st part. Nothing updates in your quest log until you actually complete the first 3 parts of the riddle.

Unfortunately, this hard-to-find text on the 4th grave just isn't much help at all. As I complained about in the other thread about this riddle, there are TONS of dead trees on top of black rocks everywhere. This would have been a great riddle if they had used some kind of landmark that was more unique. This sent me off in a completely different direction than what they intended...

Thanks - the bit about it not updating was exactly what i needed ... the rest I have now managed and am back on my way!

OK, so I've gotten back to DrkSng after several days away,

OT: You can use the abbreviation of "DRASA", which most of the German community uses.

Back
Top Bottom