BattleTech - Gameplay Presentation

Video watch log:
0:00… Yap-yap-yap.. skip to 01:04.. Uh, lotsa White Dots WTH?? yapyapyap… skip to 01:35.. uh some bunks, ok. Skip to 01:48.. uh a big robot, not too designy looking. Yay, it turns! Another boring robot.. Skip to 02:17.. some uninteresting looking Techie. Boring workshop art, even Mechwarrior's maintenance scenes were better. Unattractive female mercenary. HairlessBrains needs to hire expert character artists! 02:49: went to YT and watched MW4-5 and Armored Core 4-5 intros.. :D Skip to badly lit fullscreen scenes. Close combat is unimpressive.. meh.. left video after 04:34.

Video watch log:
0:00… Yap-yap-yap.. skip to 01:04.. Uh, lotsa White Dots WTH?? yapyapyap… skip to 01:35.. uh some bunks, ok. Skip to 01:48.. uh a big robot, not too designy looking. Yay, it turns! Another boring robot.. Skip to 02:17.. some uninteresting looking Techie. Boring workshop art, even Mechwarrior's maintenance scenes were better. Unattractive female mercenary. HairlessBrains needs to hire expert character artists! 02:49: went to YT and watched MW4-5 and Armored Core 4-5 intros.. :D Skip to badly lit fullscreen scenes. Close combat is unimpressive.. meh.. left video after 04:34.

Yep, pretty underwhelming for an E3 gameplay presentation, as in, where the f#ck is it? The actual alpha gameplay from months ago packed more punch...

Seems like they were only allowed a few minutes. Felt pretty hurrided. Nonetheless it was great to finally see the Argo in-game.

Skirmish against AI is all fine and well and helps to balance the whole thing, but I cant wait till I can finally start the single-player campaign. If all goes well the game should be released October or November.

Looks pretty damn good to me.

Back
Top Bottom