Divinity 2 - Gamplay Trailers @ Voodoo Extreme

skavenhorde

Little BRO Rat
There are five trailers up at Voodoo Extremem showcasing Divine Divinity 2 in action. There are the usual combat trailers and one of controlling a dragon. In one of the trailers it shows off your home and servants. You can send your servants off to fetch various things for you. In addition your home acts as a place to store your treasure and teleport to the places you have traveled. If you have played Overlord 1 or 2 then you will feel right at home in this place.
More information.

I hope they release a demo because that's looking far to arcadish for me. I need to try it though.

Hmmm, I'm not sure arcade is what I would call it. After watching those videos I felt the game had some influence from 'Overlord' and 'Gothic'. Mind you, those are the first videos I've seen for D2, but overall it looked like it could be fun.

Looked decent to me, nothing spectacular. I had the sense that I would enjoy the exploration, and the combat looked ... well, decent, but it's hard to judge from a video. I liked the humor present in the 2nd clip.

your looking at gameplay.... Dungeon crawling, trying to grind gameplay...... at least from what I saw on the first 2 trailers. I dunno about you but that can get dull even when your PLAYING the game, let alone watching the vids on it. And on more trailer's here is another that shows some background and little bit of game play from a more lower angle

I see you haven't played the game yet.

These are only a few snippets ... There is not always "Dungeon Crawling (TM)".

of course thats not all I was just referring to the first couple of trailers :p
But you are correct, I haven't played but even I know that div2 has more than just dungeons

Back
Top Bottom