Stardew Valley - Now With Mad At Your Polygamy

Silver

Spaceman
Staff Member
@PCGamesN Stardew Valley has some new features including having all your girlfriends or boyfriends getting mad at you.

Amorous players on Reddit who’ve loaded the beta update have occasionally found themselves met with tribunals of angry boyfriends and girlfriends, as Polygon have noted. The event seems to trigger if you’re unmarried and have reached 10 hearts will all available dating options, at which point you’ll face either the boys down at the saloon or the girls at Haley’s house.

[...]
More information.

I'd be somewhat annoyed if I worked to get the achievement for having high friendship levels with lots of people (or, really, any difficult achievement in pretty much any game) only to have the game punish me for it.

And I'm totally annoyed that the author is adding stuff instead of concentrating on a sequel.

I'm a good boy these days. I learned my lesson years ago when Aerie the elf dumped me for being a two-timing ratbag.

I'd be somewhat annoyed if I worked to get the achievement for having high friendship levels with lots of people (or, really, any difficult achievement in pretty much any game) only to have the game punish me for it.

IIRC, you need only 8 hearts with possible bachelor/ettes to get the achievement (for being friend with everyone in friend one).

And I'm totally annoyed that the author is adding stuff instead of concentrating on a sequel.

He actually started work on another game that is still quite a way off, but it's not a Stardew Valley sequel, different type of game too but set on the same "planet".

Back
Top Bottom