Not a joke!

Carnifex

SasqWatch
Chrono Trigger seems to be available right now via Steam!!! Sadly the person that informed me of this also said that the port isn't very good, which is truly awful to hear. Maybe if people get vocal we'll see some changes, but man, I never thought this would ever get to GoG or Steam, to be frank. Gives me hope for Ogre Tactics and other great gems someday making the same transition.

Yes it is available.
Never heard about it before, but just a quick look suggests it's probably some phone shovelware.

From the comments I've read, it would seem they simply ported the mobile version without making it very PC friendly. This is a game that should have been released a long time ago anyways.

It's a shame because it really was a great game for its time.

I have it for my Vita, but if the Steam version is worse than that one, I certainly won't be buying it again. If I need to scratch that itch, I'll just grab my portable and have at it that way.

Last edited:
I popped into Steam to see how BattleTech was selling and there was Chrono Trigger! What the... is that THE Chrono Trigger or am I remembering the name wrong? (Go to the Steam page.) Yeah, it's Chrono Trigger all right... but with only 34% positive reviews? How does that happen??

Ultra-cheap port of a cheap port to mobile, that's how that happens. Oh well, back to the FF15 demo.

Well I sure haven't found it yet. 3 hours in and the most fun I had was with the pinball game.

Back
Top Bottom