Pricewatch!

Legends of Eisenwald and NEO Scavenger were both on significant discount. Same with Eisenwald's DLC.

Is it my impression or Steam, starting few days ago, has two Daily Deals? Not that I'm complaining :)

According to gg.deals, After Reset got its historical lowest price (USD 24.99). It's an Early Access game, and I don't know if it's good. If someone tried it out, let us know :)

Well, I didn't know that. Or at least, I didn't remember that. I just ignored it :)

I'm also it's KS backer. Developers gave us tech demo key and that was it. Okay, I did spend $20 on bullshit games before, but this project is not a game at all. It ended as a scam - whatever phase the project was at, they could have released the broken piece of s. and modders, if it was promising, would have fixed it. But they didn't. Thus I have to assume after the tech demo, there was nothing else just money milked from Fallout fans.

I have no idea why does Steam still allows it rotting in Early Access state. Two years with no update - it should have been delisted.

A few times before I said that I got lucky and only one game I backed was disappointing (Earthlock). But at least that was a game in the end, finished product regardless of it's poor quality.
This scamming bullet called After Reset, sadly, I didn't dodge.

Wanna know what saddens me more? After Reset has (or had, as you want) potential to be a good game, in the end. :(

According to gg.deals, After Reset got its historical lowest price (USD 24.99). It's an Early Access game, and I don't know if it's good. If someone tried it out, let us know :)

Kinda curious that gg.deals and steam are pushing a game that has clearly been abandoned. Wasn't Raven Cries (?) in a far more developed state and got closed down by steam? After Reset appears to have been dead for well over a year. And if you visit the discussion forums, it's pretty clear the developer (s) took the money and skee-daddled . Who is pushing the After Reset button that is keeping this game alive.

Man, I'm so gonna abuse that new word I learned from you. Thanks!
Time for me to skeedaddle to bed, lol

Back
Top Bottom