Red Dead Redemption 2 - New Trailer

Aka, if it involves $.
Porting the first iteration would also mean money.

The main thing to go for PC would be to support the streaming scene. GTAV is huge on the streaming scene.
A RDR product could also turn into huge material for streamers and induce big sales.

The rest of the product will be designed for consoles and meant to be played on consoles.

Basically a product for console players and streamers.

First game was certainly a good GTA old west game - but it's really not THAT good, imo.

Looking forward to RDR2 - but I'm not expecting all that much from it.

First game was certainly a good GTA old west game - but it's really not THAT good, imo.

Looking forward to RDR2 - but I'm not expecting all that much from it.

One of the few things I didn't like about RDR1 was that the setting was too modern. It wasn't really 'the old west', more like 'the final days of the old west'. Since this is a prequel I'm hoping it's really the old west.

One of the few things I didn't like about RDR1 was that the setting was too modern. It wasn't really 'the old west', more like 'the final days of the old west'. Since this is a prequel I'm hoping it's really the old west.

From the trailer, it seems RDR2 is also set during the very final days of the Old West. I could be wrong, though.

To me, RDR was a good game that was extremely well executed. But, for me, it sort of ran out of steam before the halfway point.

I think it had the advantage of being an honest-to-god GOOD Western - which hadn't really happened since Law in the West :)

But, ultimately, I don't think it was anything too special in the gameplay department.

It really was GTA in a different setting - with tons of superficial minigames and low-effort repetition activities.

I never got through the main story, but what was there was good. Solid, but not amazing or anything.

So, I never really "got it" on the level most people seem to have.

To me, RDR was a good game that was extremely well executed. But, for me, it sort of ran out of steam before the halfway point.

Yes I had the same experience, I stopped playing not long after it moved to Mexico.

Back
Top Bottom