Odin Sphere Leifthrasir

Aubrielle

Noveliste
So...

Wifey and I decided to get Grand Kingdom and Odin Sphere Leifthrasir. :paranoid:

OSL looks amazing. It's gotten rave reviews everywhere. It's developed by Vanillaware and published by Atlus...the same pairing that brought us Dragon's Crown.

Has anyone else played OSL yet?

I plan to buy it. I really liked Dragon's Crown (I even bought it two times, one copy on PS Vita and one second hand on PS3). For Odin Sphere I don't know what's best: I don't own a PS4, but if I remember well, it's also going to be on PS3 :eek:

EDIT : I just realized it was already in stores, so… eh… I've just bought the PS3 version right now :x

Last edited:
EDIT : I just realized it was already in stores, so… eh… I've just bought the PS3 version right now :x

That shouldn't be a problem at all. Based on what I've read, it's a remake of the slightly-ambitious PS2 version, but this time around, they managed to make the game flow really, really nicely with its improved visuals...the game is improved even beyond good playability, even for PS3 (again, based on what I've seen). I think no matter what system we play it on, we're in for a treat. :)

Back
Top Bottom