Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen - 67% Off Sale

Not yet. ;)

Bobo seems to have wandered off.

oh :(

Pretty sure Bobo has been in The Long Dark. Lots of bears in dat game.

I wish I never bought this trash.

respawns probably and, come on joxer, it wasn't such a bad game! Certainly not a great one but equally certainly not a trash.

I played it all the way through, but I doubt I'd ever replay it, to be completely honest. The first trip was totally worth it though, but knowing now about the respawn would keep me playing different games.

It had many great points, but I largely agree with all the criticism here.

The game really used darkness. The wilderness, at night, getting attacked by undead in lamp light was really spooky. I don't remember any game where darkness was used as well.

A Dogma thread and no Bobo? Wow :)
Actually, you forgot who the real champion of Dragon's Dogma was in these parts - Brumbek. His exuberant enthusiasm may even be partially responsible for some of the sales around here. :D

More seriously, I did pick up Dragon's Dogma for PS3 a couple of years back after my brother loaned me his console, but alas he eventually reclaimed it and I never did get around to playing it sufficiently to have an opinion on it. Whilst this offer is tempting, my backlog needs work. Maybe I need to hire a pawn or two to help me with it. :)

If the lamp light is too bright then turn HDR to low. There is also a "don't blind me" mod I never got around to installing.

I was surprised this game doesn't use the full screen space in fullscreen-mode, but there are black bands on top and bottom and displays like a movie. That "feature" immediately reduced Dogma to JunkWare for me..
I checked my screenshots and saw no such thing. Are you just talking about the FMV??

Back
Top Bottom