What did you buy during the Black Friday sales?

JDR13

SasqWatch
Original Sin Donor
So what did everyone get during the Black Friday sales this year? I didn't go too crazy, as there isn't much out there that I want or need right now. In fact, this is probably the least amount I spent during this week in a very long time.

Drakensang: Phileasson's Secret - $2.49 Steam
Axiom Verge - $9.99 Steam
POSTAL Redux - $1.43 Steam

Dragon Age: Inquisition GotY Edition - $6.40 game.co.uk

Dualshock 4 gamepad - $39.00+ tax Walmart

That's it for me so far. I'm still thinking of picking up Shadowrun Hong Kong and the Far Harbor DLC for FO4, but I'll probably just wait for the inevitable Christmas sale for those.

I bought
  • Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition
  • Hard Truck Apocalypse
  • Massive Chalice

I just bought a steam link from Amazon. It was like half price ($us)20. I just have to see how well it works. No games for me at all. I want to enjoy my backlog!

All on Steam (Canadian $).

Invisible Inc. (with DLC) - 8$
Stardew Valley - $12
The Spiderweb bundle. - $20 I had none of the games on Steam and missed some of the older ones and the Avadon series.
Saint-Row IV GotC -$6 ….Getting the DLCs individually cost $39 during the sale (that's why I own so many games in double, I always end up buying the complete edition with DLCs instead of in pieces, lol).

I caved an picked up Grid after playing Dirt3 free from HB. Titan Quest anniversary ed. Life is Strange ep1 which is free. Total outlay US$8 or so. There's a few other things on the wishlist but really I can/should wait.

Kept it as tight as I could…

UnderRail
The Witcher Adventure Game
Day of the Tentacle Remastered

no games but a ton of things for the house...to much but we are doing a complete upgrade.

A Geforce GTX 1070 for $320 and PS4 controller for $40. Sometime next year I'll buy an Oculus Rift 2 or some other VR headset (not interested in room-experience so just want the headset).

Last edited:
Kept it as tight as I could…
So did I… bought nothing. Honestly, I'll be doing well to be ready for the Christmas sales. Witcher is fraggin' HUGE!

An extra power supply for my surface. And Civ6.

Pibbur who was tempted to buy several other things, but (un)fortunately not tempted enough.

I was about to buy shadowrun hk.

I had it in my basket, but then realised I still have risen 2, risen 3, the witcher 1 and the witcher 2 to play through... as well as a bunch of other smaller games.

So I didn't buy it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I bought a new portable bluetooth speaker, my other one suddenly stopped working. And I will probably buy the game "Black mesa", because its on sale for pretty cheap on steam right now…

The Technomancer | Assassin's Creed® Syndicate | Tom Clancy’s The Division™ | Hitman GO: Definitive Edition | Assassin’s Creed® Chronicles: Trilogy | POSTAL Redux | ICY | Watch_Dogs™ - on steam

hopefully will keep me busy for the rest of the year

Dominions 4 see all the amazing reviews for it. Seems like a game you can sink a lot of hours into. Play this while I wait for the price of Civ 6 to come down and get patched a bit more.

Elder Scroll Oblivion Special Edition. I want to try the mod by the makers of Enderal.

Maybe I will pick up Dragon Age.

Star Ruler 2, Disharmony for Endless Space, and a sh!t ton of blu-rays.

I picked up Gothic Universe (Gothic, Gothic II Gold, and Gothic III) for $3.99 on Steam. Im pretty sure I had seen it for like $2.79 a couple of days ago but I couldnt find it anywhere anymore. I have boxed editions of both Gothic and Gothic III, but for that price Im happy to have them on Steam. Im 99% sure I had Gothic II Gold on GoG, after having it gifted to me, but one day it just disappeared. Gone. I have no idea what the heck happened there

Not a thing on Friday, might shop a bit today. I did grab a really nice bracelet for wifey on Wednesday, Tiffany's had a special going on for two days I think.

Back
Top Bottom