Fallout TV Series

"Chef's kiss"? Wazzat? Another English expression I haven't seen before. Definitions found by googling are to say it mildly confusing so please explain.

A pibbur who maybe should know, but doesn't.

A sarcastic way of saying that they absolutely nailed, in this case, a certain kind of thinking. To wit:

The Witcher is nothing like Game of Thrones, unless you're of the opinion that all shows with swords in them are exactly the same.

Watched "a few minutes" of a show, has already judged it.

Has judged it to be a bit too much like the aforementioned Game of Thrones…

… which they have never seen.

Mainstream, me?

After seeing Picard…
See the problem?

Assuming it's scifi you want, why ignoring 3%, Origin, Circle to name a few that weren't marketed like there is nothing else out there?

A sarcastic way of saying that they absolutely nailed, in this case, a certain kind of thinking. To wit:

The Witcher is nothing like Game of Thrones, unless you're of the opinion that all shows with swords in them are exactly the same.

Watched "a few minutes" of a show, has already judged it.

Has judged it to be a bit too much like the aforementioned Game of Thrones…

… which they have never seen.

Reviews, comments, news articles, peoples opinions, I form my judgements in the same way I choose which games to buy. This leads to sweeping generalisations on my part but I have to filter things somehow, to decide where to invest my time & money.

Back
Top Bottom