HiddenX

The Elder Spy
Staff Member
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
Cultured Vultures loves Battle Brothers, too:

GAME REVIEW: Battle Brothers (PC) –
A Successful Sally Across Early Access

Roffgir the Wild smashed his maul into the face of a hostile orc. I could not help but to grin, noticing that the swing had so much impetus to it that it completely eviscerated the Greenskin’s helmet, as well as the face it was supposed to protect. I can imagine Roffgir would be pleased as well. Or at least he would be, were it not for the stray crossbow bolt which pierced his chainmail and embedded itself in his back, penetrating his lung. Roffgir perished on the field of battle, and even the victory achieved did naught to stamp out the bitterness of his loss.

[...]

Summary

Battle Brothers is a phenomenal indie game, and despite some minor grindy tids and tads, as well as potentially frustrating randomness, it’s a platform for vast quantities of self-made stories, both cheerful and devastating. Those that revel in the brutal, merciless genre will find a fantastic fantasy setting to devote time to, smashing and slashing across ne’er-do-wells, wild Greenskins and chaotic undead.

Score: 9/10
More information.

I'm glad this game is getting good reviews. I wonder how sales are going. Has anyone heard anything?

The most I have seen playing at once on Steam was 3000. Overhype said they were happy with the sales after the first week it was out. I am hoping for nice sales also. Would like to see an expansion or at least mod support. They need to get it on GoG to increase sales.

Back
Top Bottom