Rock, Paper, Shotgun - Best and Worst of 2015

Aubrielle

Noveliste
RPS delivers their awards ceremony for the year just passing, the Scrolls of Honour™. Let's see how they praise and shred this year's favorites.

Tonight, our special thanks goes to Couch, for providing almost the whole batch of today's news. Cheers.

scrolls.jpg

As the dragons finally return to their nests to hibernate and the ghosts don their chains to help remind misers of the meaning of the season, we approach the end of another year. As is tradition, that is time for we at the guild-house to award both quests and questers the ceremonial Scrolls of Honour™. (Chorus of affordable angels)

Scribed upon only the finest vellum in ink taken from a particularly recalcitrant octopus from the Abyssal Depths, they are a testament to skill and imagination and occasional disappointments that mean exactly nothing whatsoever except that I have a column and so I can hand out whatever made-up crap takes my fancy. Lo! We begin!
More information.

More information.

Thanks for the news Couch and Aubrielle, but also to Eye, Myrthos, Hidden X, Fluent and everyone else who provides news. I think its what got me into this site and why so many people come here and visit. The amount of work you put into this site is great and I just wanted to voice my appreciation.

Seems premature to do this now for 2015. Underrail isn't even out yet!

Thanks for the news Couch and Aubrielle, but also to Eye, Myrthos, Hidden X, Fluent and everyone else who provides news. I think its what got me into this site and why so many people come here and visit. The amount of work you put into this site is great and I just wanted to voice my appreciation.

Thank you so much! :)

tumblr_inline_nco5mixMfZ1sq8fvg.gif

Back
Top Bottom