Iceland wins

Then I suppose you're going to celebrate and party the Belgium victory "in loco" (Latin expression), right?

Amazing football from Belgium. High quality

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Neymar's favorite song:

I'm rooting for the refs in this one, they are the only Serbians left in the World Cup :D

Well, we have an interesting final four remaining. Bye bye Brazil, better luck next tournament. What a gutsy display by Belgium, well scouted and even better execution.

I think Belgium has played the best in the tournament and they just may get their first World Cup Championship. France won't be an easy semi-final though.

I shall toast Belgium with some of their deliciously foamy beer.

Well, sorry henrique, but… Lady luck made a choice, if it wasn't for that first goal… Who knows what would have happened.

Belgium will face France in semifinals. They won't insult each other because the other side speaks the same language. But in my head it'll be a match of morals and thus I'll root for Belgium once again.

Tomorrow's Sweden vs England I'm not sure. If I say England, GothicGothicness won't forgive me, and if I say Sweden, lostforever will never allow HZD to come on PC. ;)
So I'll shut my trap. :p

No luck, we forced our luck! I bet the French are quite nervous now. We are coming and are unstoppable

LOL yea, the luck can be explained like that too.
Definetly nervous. I honestly hope your team dismantles them. I know it's not players who ruled over lootboxes, but I need some reason why to take a side. ;)

I'm hoping we don't get an England v Russia faceoff. I could see that getting feisty.

I suspect Croatia will deal with them first.

Erm… Anyone noticed it too? World cup just became - euro cup! :D

Meanwhile in the real world there is war of taxes going on between USA and China… Who cares. ;)
Okay, I won't be a stonehearted cretin, Thai boys are still trapped and I wish they pull them out successfully.

Well, I'm here :) , I won't disappear because Brasil lost the quarter-final match.

First, congratulations to Belgium team, they deserved the victory. Their 1st half was extremely good, waaay better than Brasil's. And, though we made a brave 2nd half, the goalkeeper Courtois (who is an excellent goalkeeper, by the way) kept a clean sheet.

Second, some of our players played today too below the expectations. Some of them even made a whole World Cup below the expectations (I won't nominate them here, but all other 3 Brasilians members here know who I am referring to).

Again, I believe the team that played better today won deservedly the match. Seeing the way we played, I doubt we could win France anyway.

And now Pladio, in Belgium, can drink beers, ales & similars like there's no tomorrow :)

Yep, Brazil played better at the second half. To be honest they had some good chances to score and if there is a team that can give you the feeling that can come back from 2 goals behind is Brazil and Barcelona .

Congrats to Belgium . Top level players .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not a classic game but a great result for England, really pleased! I was getting nervous in the second half, Sweden had some good chances. I'm now celebrating with a frothy Belgian beer (a tripel karmeleit ;))

Right, come on Croatia, and we'll see you next week!

Decent match, but it was England's to win and the outcome didn't surprise me at all. Next up I hope and pray that Croatia lays down such a beating on the Soviets that it takes years to fully recover from it!

Back
Top Bottom