The Council - Episode 3 Releasing July 24th

Silver

Spaceman
Staff Member
PC Gamer reports that The Council: Episode 3 will release July 24th.

The third episode of neoclassical narrative adventure The Council will arrive on July 24, Focus Home Interactive has announced.

Titled “Ripples”, the third episode will continue the story of Louis de Richet, who belongs to an 18th Century secret society whose members include George Washington and Napoleon Bonaparte. Its heavy emphasis on dialogue and player-choice is similar to DontNod’s Life is Strange, only with less teenage angst and more powdered wigs.

[...]
More information.

This game is supposed to be quite good, but I'm not getting it until it's fully released… Don't see the point.

Yeah it's a bit rough around the edges, but other than that it's quite interesting. The visuals are impressive, the puzzles are new and you need to think on your own, no hand holding or going from point a to point b

I don't claim to know much about this one, but like others have said I'll wait till the entire project is done before giving it a whirl.

I will also wait until this is story-complete. And will do the same when Life is Strange 2 starts later this year.

From a player standpoint I don't like episodic releases, but would be interested to know if it makes financial sense for devs.

Back
Top Bottom