Banner of the Maid - Chinese Alt History RPG

Silver

Spaceman
Staff Member
Techraptor reports that Banner of the Maid, a alt history Chinese tactical RPG, will be releasing for PC sometime in May.

The Chinese-developed alternate history tactical RPG Banner of the Maid will come to Switch, PS4, and PC later this year. This is due to the efforts of publisher CE-Asia, based out of Beijing. CE-Asia funded the development of and is handling the rights of Banner of the Maid, including publishing it on their Sonkwo store. With English, Chinese and Japanese trailers currently out now, it would be unsurprising to see Banner of the Maid localized for the three regions. While the trailer linked below only says “Coming Soon in 2018,” multiple Chinese bloggers and the video description pegs a May release.

[...]
More information.

Chinese anime beeeeeeeewbs! Gimme gimme!
No, no, sorry, if there's no story, go away.

When you titled it 'Chinese Alt History' I thought you meant an alternate history of the Chinese region, not an alternate French history done by the Chinese. Oh well, might still be interesting depending on how good the story is.

When you titled it 'Chinese Alt History' I thought you meant an alternate history of the Chinese region, not an alternate French history done by the Chinese. Oh well, might still be interesting depending on how good the story is.

I wrote that before I watched the video. Next time I'll be more careful. :blush:

Back
Top Bottom