Chaos Reborn - Launches tomorrow

HiddenX

The Elder Spy
Staff Member
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
Short reminder: Chaos Reborn will be released on October 26:

Chaos Reborn Launch Day - October 26th 2015

I am pleased to announce that we will officially be launching version 1.0 of Chaos Reborn on 26th October. It has been an intensive year and a half of development, but we have a great game ready to ship. There are a few features promised in the Kickstarter which are not yet present. Most significantly the demigod and god roles. We will be adding these features in the first 2 months after release and we will continue to support the game with regular updates, including new content such as additional spells and game modes. Our version 1.0 release will be focussed on new players, so there will be an extensive tutorial and an upgraded interface. The Wizard Lord and Wizard King roles will be working at launch, and you will find new realms to explore as the kings create them.

For existing players, the game accounts will be reset and you will be able to build your wizard from scratch along with many new players.

How to help us with the launch

There are several ways you can help us

https://www.thunderclap.it/projects/32657-chaos-reborn-launch-day
  • If you follow any games youtube or twitch channels, request that they cover the game.
  • If you participate in any game related forums, let them know about the game.
  • Participate in online battles during the launch week and help new players learn the game.
Thank you for your support.

Julian Gollop, Snapshot Games
More information.

I am not following up this game at all but for sure is another one to be added to my backlog!

I'm playing since at least a year and I'm part of the community over@ Chaos Reborn fora. Love it. The core game, like the original "Chaos, game of the Wizards" (you find a port to Android in play store) is a turn based virtual board game where you move, cast creatures and cast spells. You have to kill the other wizard, its that simple. Everything is bound to probabilities, probabilities can shift, you can cast illusion creatures, so there's the thrill on the opponents side to disbelieve it and if he fails, he has a disadvantage.
You overall have to do risk management and keep your Wizard safe. Gooey Blob is the holy grail of spells btw. ;) Community loves it, newbies often not so much :)

Kickstarters wanted additional gameplay, which is realms (kinda RPG thing, but not comparable to what you know as RPGs) and equipment management. It is not my cup of tea. The core game is already very strong and addicting… has maaaaany tactical aspects, you learn new aspects months later.

Was a pretty small, but die hard community, we'll see what the release brings.
J. Gollop is a very nice person, early access time was great.

Most players hang around at independent website lawandchaos.co.uk (its also linked from ingame), good place to start multiplayer gaming from there. MP is the bigger fun, but game also has SP against AI.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom