ToEE - Icewind Dale Chapter One Demo

I loved the Infinity Engine games, but surely anyone that's played them knows that every so often you have to say, "Right - how do we cheese ourselves out of this one?" Kiting at a bare minimum.

And that is why I will give it a pass (too bad, I was interested).

You shouldn't outright pass on it. So far its pretty good.

I loved the Infinity Engine games, but surely anyone that's played them knows that every so often you have to say, "Right - how do we cheese ourselves out of this one?" Kiting at a bare minimum.

Cheese?
Are you suggesting stealth scout with mass fireball mage offscreen wiping out the entire group is cheesing?!

Perfectly realistic as far as I'm concerned :)

I remember a particularly fearsome dragon, on whom I stacked "lower magic resistance", and then cast "drop dead immediately", which he obligingly did.

Ganking Drizzt for his swords, charming elminster, the basilisk shell armor glitch. So many good memories.

I have played a lot of mods in my day but this one seems a little daunting to set up. I just finished ToEE with the Co8 mod like a week ago. I do want to try this so I may give it a go.

I have played a lot of mods in my day but this one seems a little daunting to set up.
It is *punishing* to set this stuff up. Just a regular ToEE install iwith Co8 mod takes hours. Which is too bad considering all the work they put in.

Yup, I hear often how difficult it is to set all these things up, which is why I may never play them. Too bad, I really enjoy the game but it simply isn't worth such a hassle to me.

Back
Top Bottom