Pricewatch!

Wow, Xenonauts for totally free?? I paid like twenty bucks for that on a sale, and it was worth every penny, might be time for a third play-through soonish.

There is a humblebundle Daedalic:
https://www.humblebundle.com/games/daedalic-2018-bundle
-
Most of the games are older games; from my perspective the big one is shadow tactics: blade of the shogun for $12 (lowest previous price is $20); and you get a bunch of other games - some not so well rated some highly rated click and point adventure.

Silent and Deponia Doomsday are actually quite new.
Haven't played this part of Deponia yet, but played the previous three which are also included and I'd highly recommend them to point & click adventure fans.

Battlestar Galactica Deadlock has been on sale for a while now and will be until June 8.

I got the bundle to include the DLC over the weekend and it's been pretty good so far. It's a turn based space combat game where the turns play out simultaneously. Basically, it's like a real time game that just stops every 5 (?) seconds to let you issue orders. There's also a strategy layer element but that hasn't opened up for me yet. I'll post more once I get out of the tutorial stuff and play a while.

There is a freebie on Steam for the next two days, it is called Fortified. Looks like some kind of shooter, if those are of interest to you, it appears you can currently grab this for free.

Dragon Age Ultimate version is five bucks at good old games right now.

Even better, some of the old gold box games in various collections are like three dollars each, and for that you get at least two games or more. Dark Sun, Ravenloft, and Krynn are all totally worth having.

it is less interesting than I first thought, but I'll still post it. Apparantly you can get access to the origin library for 'only' 25 euro per year.

Those are only the older titles but still include ME andromeda, DA inquisition, Titan fall 2, SIMS 4, banner saga, tides of numenera, trines, dead spaces, batman games, etc. If you haven't play most of them it is not a bad of a deal at all. Just take it for a year which should be plenty to finish them. Although you won't own the games I presume, which is a blocker for some.

Edit: actually it is a great deal

Back
Top Bottom