Consortium: TTP - Gameplay Footage

Myrthos

Cave Canem
Administrator
A teaser trailer footage for the second Consortium game, named Consortium: The Tower Prophecy has been recently made available by Interdimensional Games. Expanding the current IP, The Tower Prophecy is a new first-person science fiction interactive narrative RPG created using the Unreal 4 Engine and set within the confines of a massive tower looming over Central London.

As the announcement of the game has been more than half a year ago, here is some more information about it:

The Tower Prophecy is both a direct sequel to last year’s fourth wall breaking Consortium, and also a stand-alone game in its own right. “It’s not well known yet, but I’m proud to say that even one year after its release, Consortium remains a highly unique first-person interactive narrative,” Gregory MacMartin, CEO of iDGi said. “No two players can have the exact same experience. The iDGi-1 Interactive Narrative Technology allows for a unique combination of scripted narrative and player agency. By harnessing and building upon existing technology, mechanics and content developed for Consortium, The Tower Prophecy will push the boundaries of seamlessly blending narrative and player freedom even further, and will offer a more polished and well-rounded experience.”

In The Tower Prophecy players will explore the futuristic Churchill Tower in the heart of Central London, where they will be able to seamlessly fight, explore, sneak or talk their way through the entire experience, or any combination thereof. The Churchill Tower and its inhabitants are all being designed as part of a seamless open-world, sand-box game environment, and the game’s narrative will shape itself to player decisions and actions in ways never before seen.

iDGi is preparing a crowdfunding campaign for launch later this year to help raise the production budget for the effort. “We are asking anyone who likes what they see in this reveal trailer and are interested to learn more about our game to please consider subscribing to our mailing list in order to keep up to date on progress and details as we move forward.

More information.

iDGi is preparing a crowdfunding campaign for launch later this year
I loved the first game for what it is (VN with original gameplay systems), and definetly will support the new KS project.

Still haven't come around to play the first game, even though I really want to... One of these days I might remember the game when looking for something new to play.

Back
Top Bottom