The Tenth Hell: Stygian - New Kickstarter

HiddenX

The Elder Spy
Staff Member
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
Last edited:
Just going to remind everyone there's a free demo for a game called Stygian that's quite a bit farther along.

shovelware

So sad to hear that. I am one of the developers of the game. We have a team of 14 people that have been working on the project for 11 months. We know that there are a lot of things to improve and I understand that it's not for everyone, but there is a lot of work inside. We have some bought assets, but most of the content have been made by us. I invite you to take a second look at our campaign and play our demo to see if you change your mind.

Don't mind him, he's always negative if a game isn't titled: Grimoire. :evilgrin:
Okay, I am too, but only towards excessive grind and roguelikes. ;)

Props to them for offering a demo. No one can say they were ripped off if they had a chance to try the game first.

Don't mind him, he's always negative if a game isn't titled: Grimoire. :evilgrin:
Okay, I am too, but only towards excessive grind and roguelikes. ;)

Sorry Joker. not negative, but rather the owner of an OBJECTIVE outlook, towards what I believe to be trash software. Grimoire is not the only game I enjoy.

I think it shows promise but the Kickstarter campaign itself seems oddly devoid of content and description?

Back
Top Bottom